Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello followers!
Here are the other pictures I promised.


This Is the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and the Upper Falls!
Awesome vista!
I snapped this shot of this beautiful cow one evening on the way
back to camp.

This bull moose was at our campground in the Tetons.
These animals are so majestic and amazing!

This a small shot of a bison herd in the Hyden valley. I have
another one where you can see a little bit better the size of the herd.

My guess is that you all know what this is...The Grand Canyon.
The largest Canyon in the world

And here is the other photo I mentioned. There where more bison to the right
for about 200 yrds.
I took this photo in the Black Hills one morning after reading my bible on that rock.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Hannah! Fun memories.... bring the beauty to life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah..I think it is Hayden Valley..but it was probably a typo

    ReplyDelete