Saturday, October 22, 2011


A few weeks ago, actually more like a month ago my family, myself included went on a two and a half week trip out west and visited a few of America's great national parks including Yellowstone.
And if you haven't been there yet trust me, you need to go! So many amazing sites and wonders of God's creation to see.

This cute little guy was many of golden mounted ground squirrels
that like to say hi to visitors of Yellowstone.

I took this off of "fishing bridge". I thought it was cool with
the fog and everything. I'm calling it "Wings In Flight."

This is actually the Tetons. Very majestic mountains!
Which by the way, are located really close to Yellowstone.
This was also taken in Teton National park. It reminded me of a
book my mom used to read me when I was little.

And this again is in Yellowstone. The Grand
Caynon of Yellowstone.

Thanks for reading my blog! I will post more pictures later. ~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. You got some great shots! I'm especially impressed by your wildlife shots...

    ReplyDelete