Monday, March 26, 2012

Way Down In The Ozarks

This past week myself and my family went to Arkansas to visit my brothers family. We scheduled it that week because my niece and nephews spring break was that week unfortunately the weather was pretty nasty. But we braved it out and still went camping in the Ozarks and had great time too. We survived with a few minor injuries, although I didn't take any physical injuries on this trip, I did brake my camera lens. Plus I only had one camera with me and one lens. Thankfully my sister in-law has a Nikon too, but she didn't have a memory card so it worked out well that between the two of us we had one whole camera.     


                                This is Pinnacle Rock. (the place I ended up braking my lens.-I fell)

                                           Just a shot I snapped as we drove to a hiking spot.
                                                                 Mystic Caverns
                                         The sparkles were so much more beautiful in real life.

Another random place I took a picture of as we drove.


                                                          This is also Pinnacle Rock.

                           And I forget the name of this place, but it was a totally awesome hike.
                      We climbed up through this cave thing that had a water fall coming out of it.
                                              It was amazing viewing God's beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment